This afternoon is extremely hot with rays of sunbeam penetrating through the thin lace curtain.
You can feel the power of the mighty sun which cast orange light on the floor.
With the sun behaving like this, room temperature in this very room that she is in at least rise about 1 degree Celsius.
Yet, Chocolate, who is the biggest hater of hot and humid temperature didn't seemed to mind about the sun, or anything else. Her eyes, are glued on the computer screen.
Songs from Tokio Hotel can be heard playing softly in the background while Chocolate has her hands on the key board, typing sentences at a website named ...blog. Then, Taylor Swift's voice came out from the speaker while she typed this sentence.
This is, a regular afternoon for Chocolate.
*** *** ***
At least, I think this is what people would perceive when they saw me now. I am writing from another person point of view simply because I am too boring.
Why calling her chocolate? Because she yearn for some right now.
You can feel the power of the mighty sun which cast orange light on the floor.
With the sun behaving like this, room temperature in this very room that she is in at least rise about 1 degree Celsius.
Yet, Chocolate, who is the biggest hater of hot and humid temperature didn't seemed to mind about the sun, or anything else. Her eyes, are glued on the computer screen.
Songs from Tokio Hotel can be heard playing softly in the background while Chocolate has her hands on the key board, typing sentences at a website named ...blog. Then, Taylor Swift's voice came out from the speaker while she typed this sentence.
This is, a regular afternoon for Chocolate.
*** *** ***
At least, I think this is what people would perceive when they saw me now. I am writing from another person point of view simply because I am too boring.
Why calling her chocolate? Because she yearn for some right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment