Monday, February 14, 2011

Taylor Swift, Eminem , Grammy Award and more!


I simply LOVE The Star. It just published this article on Sunday, 13/2/11.


Oh, Taylor Swift in Singapore. Isn't it amazing? I would happily kept this news paper in my collection, but guess what? My sister beat me to it! Anyway, I let her keep this because... I had kept others. Right now, my collection of The Star newspaper consist of two Paramore interviews and three Tokio Hotel related stuff. 

The Star is my favorite English newspaper because it is more organized, and hugely informative. The Wednesday special is simply awesome. 

At the same time, it didn't forget to publish a review of Grammy Award. 


They speculated Eminem would win big in this year Grammy. Unfortunately, Grammy fail Eminem again. The award of  'Album of the year' goes to "The Suburbs,"  by Arcade Fire. Muse get the Best Rock Album though. Tokio Hotel didn't even get nominated but I hope it would happen soon, when they publish their new album.

The entire winner list of Grammy can be found here .

Too bad Bieber didn't win. Erm, I mean, he would have to work harder first.

2 comments:

  1. OHMYGAWD MY TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete