Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tomorrow is going to be my birthday *insert an appropriate emotion here*

Okay, I really want to update my blog but I keep on forgetting my password, hence changing the password every time. Now, I am left with zero recent update and one blog draft... But I can't procrastinate this anymore... simply because tomorrow I will turn FREAKIN 18!!!111

I am THAT kind of delusional person who doesn't count  an addition of a year into her age unless her birthday passed. So, in that way, today I am still 17 (hehe) but tomorrow I will be 18(oh no).

What good does it do when you live 18 years but done NOTHING?
 If I had to write a resume right now there would be nothing really good on it. :// You know, except the dates I went to school and all that.

EEEEiiiii, Lets hope I can achieve something when I am 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment